Repair kit for camshaft driven hydraulic pumps
- for self leveling suspension system and / or automatic locking differential (ASD)
- suitable for R107, R129, W114, W115, W116, W123, W124, W126,
- suitable for petrol engines: M100, M102, M110, M115, M116, M117, M123
- suitable for diesel engines: OM601, OM602, OM603, OM615, OM616, OM617
- Including all gaskets and screws
The Mercedes hydraulic pumps driven by the camshaft are often leaking. Engine oil can enter the hydraulic circuit. In addition to an increase in wear, the hydraulic system overflows at a certain point.
Our repair kit covers all necessary seals and screws to get the job done in one shot. All srews are yellow chromated / yellow galvanized screws. This ensures the classic look in the engine compartment.
suitable for the following pumps: A1162300064, A1162300564, A1172300064 - not suitable for tandem power steering pumps
- 4 x fixing screws
- 2 x housing screws
- housing seal
- Shaft seal
- Banjo bolt with copper sealing rings
- Paper control between cylinder head and pump